21.4.12

wish list: packing inspiration

So in about a week (9 days to be exact, not that I'm counting down the hours) I'm leaving on a trip to Holland for an early summer vaca! As the time to start packing is coming rapidly, I've been surfing the blog world, store websites, and Pinterest for some style inspiration! I thought I'd put a little post together about the current pieces I'm craving (it's not like I should be studying or anything..)


1. Aritzia Talula Betsy Blouse: $50
2. Aritzia T. Babaton Anita Sleeveless Blouse: $110 (a little bit of a splurge)
3. H&M Blazer in pink: $39.95 (ok, so I may have bought this already last week, but I haven't worn it yet!)
4. LC Lauren Conrad at Kohl's Pleated Trouser Pants: $32.40
5. Aldo Hosfield wedge: $40

Happy Finals Week!

aspire to inspire,