5.7.12

aspire to inspire: the everygirl

all images via the Everygirl 
pictures from segments {one} Jenn Lake  / {two} Mindy Weiss / {three} Candace Nelson / {four} Bri Emery and Angela Kohler 


I always sign off on my posts with this line - aspire to inspire. It something that signifies hard work to achieve the goals I've set out for myself. I want to inspire the lives of others in whatever I do - whether that be career wise, friendship wise, etc. etc. Insert one of the best inspiration websites for just this! I came across this website called The Everygirl, which is full of inspirational posts about women who succeeded with their goals and "made it". Reading just one of their interviews made me super inspired/excited to keep going and pursue what I love (so then I sat there and read basically every post). If you're looking for a great dose of inspiration check it out for yourself! I would switch places with any one of these girls just for a day if I could! Each and every story inspires me to work hard to reach my goals.

aspire to inspire,